Sharing Progress in Cancer Care offers oncology e-learning programmes via www.oncocorner.net with the aim of guaranteeing continuous high-profile education
by modern tools and accomplishing the actual necessity of flexibility.
• A tool for sharing opportunities
• An instrument of communication between Industry and health care professionals
OncoCorner is a ‘corner’ of excellence for sharing knowledge, best practices and innovation in the cancer field and to increase knowledge in Cancer Care Continuum.
OncoCorner ensures a space for an independent and transparent dialogue between key stakeholders on major innovations and advances in the Cancer Care Continuum.
OncoCorner offers free access to webinars and courses led by globally recognized experts in oncology.
The platform, pursuing medical, scientific and cultural excellence, will host live interactive webinars and online events. A wide archive of past sessions and events will be available on-demand.
SPCC webinars are free educational sessions (live or on demand) lasting a maximum of 1 hour and 30 minutes. The webinars are:
- Interactive: participants have the possibility to send questions pre/during/post session
- On-demand: recorded sessions accessible 24/7
- CME accredited: register to OncoCorner to obtain your session certificate
SPCC online events (courses and conferences) disseminate scientific progress and knowledge with a combination of web lectures, pre-recorded videos and panel discussions with worldwide oncology experts. They are:
- Interactive: participants have the possibility to send questions
- On-demand: past events are recorded and made available on the platform
- CME accreditation: register to OncoCorner to obtain your session certificate